It's Tuesday night (almost Wednesday...) and I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy again!
Last week I wore this in to work one day.
navy top- BP Nordstrom several seasons old
tan cardi- Target
skinnies- Vigoss BP Nordstrom
boots- Steve Madden
long necklace- BP
My outfit was inspired by this picture from nordstrom.com
I loved the red scarf for the pop of color, but I could never wear a scarf at work... all that blow drying and curling and flat ironing, I would surely die from heat exhaustion. So I semi re-created the look.
My first guest appearance (ever!) and this week, is my super stylish client and friend Stephanie.
Steph has not jumped into the world of blogging yet, but she has been enjoying reading wiww posts. This girl has so much style that I am trying to convince her she needs to start sharing her outfits with us on wiww!
So if you don't mind, leave a little comment love convincing Steph that she must become a blogger so we can learn some styling tips from her! ;)
(we took this pic at about 9pm so it was super dark and we quick styled her hair but next time -oh yes, she may appear again on wiww- I will get better pictures. dark or not, she is gorgeous is she not???)
Outfit details:
plaid shirt- TJ Maxx
layered tank underneath- Express
skinnies- Banana Republic
boots- Steve Madden Ruckuss
crossbody satchel- are you ready for this... the KIDS department in Nordstrom for something like $28!!
(Seriously, I need to get out of womens handbags and cruise N kids!!!)
watch- Michael Kors (so pretty I kinda want to steal it from her)
belt- Abercrombie
Thanks for participating in wiww with me Stephanie!!!!
hey, i'm getting an idea here...
what if I don't let any of my clients leave the salon before I have snapped a photo of their outfits for wiww?
heeheehee.
This was Monday, I had a dentist appointment and then I had to run to the "North Pole" for a few things.
sweatshirt- Kohl's
black layer tank- BP Nordstrom
skinnies- Vigoss
boots- sweater Uggs
Today I wore this in to work.
The first picture is a bit eh, my shirt needs to be pulled down and adjusted, but I wanted to show you it with and without the scarf.
blue top- Target last year
tank top dress underneath- BP Nordstrom
leggings- Target
boots- Steve Madden
socks- Forever21
earrings and necklace- BP
bracelets- Vera Wang Kohl's
scarf- Vera Wang Kohl's
flower pin in hair- Blog Sugar swag bag
I left a chunk of hair out when I did this side braid and it looked funny, so I braided that too and bobbi pinned it back and then used the flower to cover up the pins.
My next guest appearing on wiww today is my oldest daughter Hannah.
This girl already has her own style goin' on and she is just five years old.
She is verrrrrrrrrry particular about what she wears each day.
This morning she chose some interesting accents to her outfit, but who am I to argue.
You have to pick your battles right?
striped tunic- Carter's Kohl's
leggings- Old Navy
leg warmers- Target
Pumas- Nordstrom
And last but of course not least,
a very special guest here on wiww today...
Mr. Ryan Gosling.
Of all the things I have pinned on pinterest recently, these Ryan Gosling photos just might be my favorites.
Tell me that doesn't make you laugh.
Hahahahaha.
Sure Ryan.
Whatever you say.
Make our own soap.
O.m.g.
I died laughing at these.
And just in case that didn't make you laugh,
this might...
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Wednesday!!!












18 comments:
I seriously cannot get enough of those RG pics. They crack me up! Cute outfits--as always. : )
I love those Ryan Gosling pics too! Annnd... I am jumping into the WIWW this week with someone else's outfit because I am still a little bit timid on the whole look-at-my-outfit thing... even though I LOVE looking through everyone elses.
I will get there! ;)
Stephanie is so pretty! Start a blog Steph!!! Loved the one of Hannah...with her hand on her hip, and her pink leg warmers. LOVE it! And yes, I too have covered up a wet spot in the middle of the night, as long as it was only damp, with towels and gone back to bed and left the sheet changing til the morning!!!!!
XO
Mumsy
love your outfits as always...
and yes, stephanie is gorgeous! and i love her outfit as well. i definitely think she should join in for wiww.
and i love hannah's leg warmers! :)
Towel on the peed on sheets, yup, that would be me. I remember those days like it was yesterday. Love the outfits. I want to go back in time and be young and then dress like you!
Love the outfit you created. Great interpretation.
Your coworker is stunning and your little one is just the cutest.
You make me laugh, love the Ryan Gosling photos, can you even imagine!
I love that you asked your client to pose for a picture for WIWW, that's dedication friend. Good job on a fun post.
I love that you find pictures of inspiration and then copy them. I certainly find pictures but rarely take the time to mimic that look. You have given me something to try, maybe I will put some of my fashion pins to good use this week!
Love! that scarf from Kohls and I really love your little girls outfits. I think it is adorable when kids dress themselves!
Great boots!
And I've been seeing those Ryan Gosling "quotes" everywhere lately. I love them! : )
Oh, and would love to have you stop by and play along with a fun fashion game I have going on right now called Thrifted or Grifted!
~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)
P.S. I'm your newest follower. : )
I love all of your boots. Hannah's outfit is adorable, and I love her style! :) I've seen some of those Ryan Gosling things, and they are hilarious. OMG, he is sexy. And, the last one about the peed on sheets, I've been there.
Hope your week is going well!
Your outfits are so cute. I love your boots!! I have thought about doing WIWW but my clothes are pretty boring and after the first week everyone would see haha! Your coworker is adorable and should definitely join the blogger world!
I adore your last outfit. So fun to try to suck your friend into the blogging world haha. I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com
Ok, the Ryan Gosling was cute...but the throwing a towel over the peed on sheets...that was the BEST! Merry Christmas!
Nicole
Those Ryan photos are hilarious! I hadn't seen those before...man is he HOT!
Love the purple shirt with the leggings and brown boots. I would never have put black and brown together (b/c I have no fashion sense!) but I love it! You look great...love the flower in your hair.
Hannah is too cute posing in her outfit....she is going to be just like you! :)
You are so cute! And your Steph IS super cute! A definite for WIWW every week!!!
I bought a can of Rockaholic and I have loved it but one question..mine only lasts one time...then the can seems to be empty...is that normal?
:)
Merry Merry Christmas to you!
paige
A few things I love about this post:
1. intro of Steph - it's just a must that she needs a blog. no quesiton.
2. the ryan photos - man, i was cracking up in laughter!
3. your hair w/ the half up side french braid and flower. ah-dorable.
4. your style
have a good one! and merry christmas!
Love your outfits! And those boots!
Super cute outfits! Your brown boots and skinny jeans are fab! I looked at some Vigoss at Nordstrom Rack today--should have bought them. Stephanie's outfit is very cute, especially the plaid shirt. Hannah is taking after her fashionista mama! Adorable! The RG photos make me laugh every single time I see them. I've pinned them too. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment